Saint Lucian National Economic Fund Contribution Amounts:
- Single applicant: US$100,000
- Applicant applying with spouse: US$165,000
- Applicant applying with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependents: US$190,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent (of any age): US$25,000
Non-refundable processing fees:
- Principal applicant: US $2,000
- Each qualifying dependent: US $1,000
Due diligence fees
- Principal applicant: US $7,500
- Each qualifying dependent (over 16 years of age): US $5,000
In addition, third party service agent fees will apply. These will be based on the number of family members that are included in the application. Please contact your service agent directly to obtain a quotation for this service.
The investor collates the required documents and completes the required application forms.
Processing and due diligence fees must be paid at this step. The file is submitted.
Subject to satisfactory due diligence investigations, an approval letter is issued by the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit
Payment of a non-refundable contribution amount
The Certificate(s) of Citizenship issuance. Signing of the oath of allegiance.
Passports are issued